READ THE MYTH OF THE RICH DOCTOR TO GAIN INSIGHTS ABOUT:
• The forces that shape physicians’ relationship with money,
• Common financial mistakes physicians make,
• Habits that separate wealthy physicians from struggling physicians,
• A process to assess your financial health,
• Insights about how building wealth is like promoting health and
• A roadmap to navigate obstacles to wealth.
About the Author
Vicki Rackner MD calls on her experience as a practicing surgeon, clinical faculty at the University of Washington School of Medicine and entrepreneur to help physicians achieve the personal, professional and financial goals that attracted them to a career in medicine.
Dr. Rackner is the author of several books, including the New Thriving Medical Practice, How to Get More Patients, Caregiving without Regrets and the Personal Health Journal. You can find her articles and videos at Physician's Money Digest. She is regularly quoted in publications that include CNN, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The Washington Post, Reader’s Digest, Bottom Line Health, Woman’s Day, Real Simple and many others.
She has also written The 9 Money Mistakes Doctors Make.